Do you get frustrated with your dentures? As any denture wearer knows, dentures provide a helpful replacement for missing teeth, but they come with challenges.
- Do you worry about your dentures slipping?
- Do you worry about eating in public?
- Have your dentures kept you from eating foods you love?
- Do you struggle with certain words or phrases?
Conventional dentures tend to become unstable, loosen, and shift over time without regular professional adjustments. The resulting challenges directly impact lifestyle choices and often lead to frustrations.
Revolutionary New Treatment with TeethXpress™
Dr. Blank delivers fully functional, natural-looking, completely secured teeth in just one day with the revolutionary new treatment of TeethXpress™. By using titanium dental implants, we are able to secure your denture to your jaw. The resulting implant-retained dentures do not cover your palate and provide the strength of natural teeth. This advanced solution prevents bone loss in your jaw and enables completely natural function for eating, talking and other activities without any fears of slippage.
- Prevent slippage and hold dentures securely in place.
- Eliminate painful sore spots caused by denture pressure points.
- Prevent continued bone loss from denture use and help maintain your natural facial structure.
- Eliminate speaking issues created by dentures.
- Eat what you want, when you want without any worries of your dentures slipping or falling out.
Implant retained dentures are the perfect solution to help denture wearing patients experience fully functional, natural-looking, completely secured teeth. Contact the Advanced team today for a complimentary consultation.